PLEASE READ OUR TERMS < HERE > BEFORE YOU COPY ANY IMAGES FROM THIS WEBSITE - AND PLEASE DON'T LINK DIRECTLY TO THEM!
PLEASE READ OUR TERMS BEFORE YOU COPY ANY IMAGES FROM THIS WEBSITE
You do not need to register, open an account or pay a fee to use this website. We will not contact you unless you infringe our copyright on any image.
Please note that JeGraNet.com remains the copyright holder for any images on www.Airline-Logos.co.uk - Each of our images has a digital fingerprint.
You may use the images royalty-free for any application within the website terms so long as full credit is given in the 'Alt text'
alt=" Image courtesy of www.Airline-Logos.co.uk "
to www.Airline-Logos.co.uk on websites that use our images.
We do also require you place a hyperlink from our copyright image in the <a href =" ************** "></a> back to the page where the image was lifted from or the www.Airline-Logos.co.uk home page like so:
<a href ="http://www.airline-logos.co.uk/" target="_blank">
On www.Airline-Logos.co.uk you will find a large variety of royalty-free low-resolution images. Our images are available up to a maximum of 400 pixels on the longest side. The royalty-free license is granted for the low-resolution, non-watermarked image. Just use the 'save as' on your windows menu.
Please do not link back to the image source on our server - e.g.
Thanks to the continual evolution and diversification of digital technologies we are able to provide low resolution, high quality, royalty-free images!
What royalty-free means to us is that you do not pay for the image at all and you can use it as many times as you like. The highest-resolution images found on www.Airline-Logos.co.uk are not suitable for converting to fine art prints. However they are probably suitable, for: websites, TV programmes, educational projects, magazines, newspapers, books or booklets, covers for books, flyers, or any other advertising and promotional materials, in either printed or electronic media, as long as the item in which the image appears does not contradict any of the rules below.
1. You are not permitted to rename, crop or digitally alter the saved file under any circumstances without express permission but you may reduce the size of the image without altering the scale.
2. You are not permitted to redistribute any of JeGraNet's copyright images.
3. You may not use our copyright images for web templates, greeting cards, postcards or any other souvenir especially designed for sale, similarly for any print-on-demand services, canvas, t-shirts, mugs, mouse pads or any other items incorporating the image as a primary or essential manner, intended to be sold or given for free, are considered redistribution. To do this we will consider granting an 'Extended Licence' for a flat fee of £100 per image.
4. Buying the extended license does not transfer the copyright. You may not claim that the image is your own and you may not sell, license for use, or in any way distribute the image for reuse. We recommend that you credit www.Airline-Logos.co.uk when you use an image.
5. Our no-cost royalty free license is a one-person license and should only be used only by the person who downloads the image and must not be transmitted to another party for their use.
When you use a Royalty free or Extended License image that involves people be careful about the sensitive subjects, drugs, psychic diseases, disabilities or so on.
There are no licence fees. Free means free. If you have doubts at about a potential usage always contact us first.
The rules are not exhaustive and if you have any uncertainty regarding the use of the images in a correct way please email us using the contact us button.